Experience The Difference We Can Have On Your Life
we can have on your life.
Stop Hurting, Gain Control, and Start Living!
Together we can manage your pain and improve the quality of your life.
Did you know...
* According to the American Medical Association, chronic pain is
* The majority of people suffering with chronic pain have been
living with their pain for over 5 years, almost 6 days a week.
* People just like you are most often reluctant to report their
true pain level. Still, those who do report pain are most often under
* Too few health care professionals are adequately trained in pain
management and appropriate medications.
* Unrelieved pain has negative physiological and psychological
effects that impair your daily life.
* The American Pain Society emphasizes an individualized
pain-control plan, assessment and frequent reassessment, and the use
of medications to alleviate pain.